Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wHy I liKe araBic language.......

I'm a girl that was born in CANADA. But so strange....i can't get better in English but in Arabic easy for me to understand it. Maybe birth of place not determine our skill. Here, i want to share about my teacher. His name Ismail bin Hamidi. He is my English teacher. Everyday in his class, he asked student to brought a dictionary. One day, i forgot to bring it and he get angry. At this situation, i feel like he forced me. Trough of it, my English better than before. 



In i'm at secondary school, i got Arabic's subject more than English such as tafsir hadis, nahu soruf, seerah and than.English's subject just one in two time per week. During five year, i studied hard arabic until i can compare between noun, conjunction, and than about it. With this, i want to continued my studied in Arab's sector. Finally, i got it at KTD. Alhamdulillah...my wish become true. Now i'm in Diploma studied in Quran sunnah. For this, i'm so glad cause Allah choose me in His way. For me, KTD is the best college that i comfortable with it and it can bring me to be a good muslimah. Other than that, my lecture always helps in his subject. I want to show you my Arabic's lecturer. He was a funny that i've ever meet. 

This picture at my college at electronic engineering port. All of them are my classmates.

To other my lecturer, i'm sorry because not took your picture in my last blog on January. Especially to my English's lecturer. Thank you for your education to me and your creative mind that asked your class to make assignment in blogs. If Ustaz Ali got a funny lecturer, you will get a creative lecturer.


It will be continued......

INSYAALLAH



Alhamdulillah, finally i've finish my post on thursday at time 1:40 am....

No comments:

Post a Comment