Photobucket

Thursday, January 13, 2011

MY FRIEND’S WEDDING……………



I would like to share to all of about friends such as classmate, best friend and others.  Everybody that will separate or move away old place to new place will say “don’t forget me” or “hope we will meet again” or “don’t forget invites me when you married” and so on. Day by day, we herded that she will get married.

This situation happened on my friend. Her name was Nor Diana bt.  Hasbullah, 19 years old. She is from Thailand.   She was the first my classmate that getting for married. She was my classmate in form one to form three then continue her studies in Kelang, Selangor in “Pusat Tahfiz’’. After four month SPM 09, I heard the news. I also shocked after hear the hot news.  After that, we make a plan to go on her wedding. Here, I want to show you Diana and her husband.



I also met my old friend. You know how I miss them.  The second picture is Diana's gang.


And other classmate...


 Ain and me ....



shikin's sister, shikin, amni and amirah......

What's the benefit that I get with Diana's wedding?????????  Surely I can meet my old friend. We also make a small reunion. So, to all my friends include my old friends, my classmate ........
I would like to say

" Thank you very much for being my friend "







No comments:

Post a Comment