Photobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

In my mind...

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Luv them soo much..
  I don't wanna believe that my holidays is going to finished within a few days.. But reality hurts.. I need to believe it and face it... why?? simply because my long sem had showed itself.. hehe.. so now  the crucial things to do are appreciate the every second I spent with them, fulfill what I wanna do before I go back to KTD ( because when I go back to kelantan, it will be sooo difficult for me to go back to my home sweet home and meet my lovely families members), eat as much as possible ( nice food is free here :)), packing my stuff ( soo many things to be pack) and tease my younger brothers (3 of them in the picture above) till they scream and cry (if I can..) and etc..

  Now I feel relaxing... but I'm afraid if slowly and slowly, I will feel the sadness of being apart from my family.. surely when anyone is far away from their beloved one, they will feel sad ( sometimes they cry).. because the 3 month I live with happiness here in my home, it will take some time to adapt back the situation that change when I go back to KTD.. But I don't think it's that hard as I also miss my friends in KTD too... so I know that they will be on my side there.. they are the people who be with me in the good times and bad times. I saw a quote about friend just now and it would be nice when I read it..

"Friends are like stars, you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!"

  When I come back to KTD, I know that a few changes will happen.. most of my seniors (k.waheedah's batch) has done with their diploma.. They will not be here with us.. but I know that their spirit is always with us).. They will always support us from the back.. I notice that,, and Insya Allah, with Allah's love we will meet again one day... what else is going to change?? hmm, I'm entering into 2nd year (sem 3).. something that I don't expected because I feel that I just entered KTD yesterday... but now it is already a year and half of it I am here... 

  What else?? Hmm, just now my aunt called and told that my bus ticket is on tuesday. Siti and me, both of us will depart from SA bus station... But my sister who studied in UIA will go back earlier to her uni.. I surely will miss her so much because of her food, and joking that can make us laugh.. (^_^)" ...I also could not meet my eldest brother because he will go back home in the middle of june... my others siblings in secondary school and primary school is going to have their mid year examination next week.. Aja2 fighting!! Do your best, and Allah will take care of the rest....

 Love your family because they are your backbone.. And love Allah more than you love them because Allah knows everything about you and He is the ONE who give you the opportunity to live in the earth and became His khalifah in the world...

Ok,, I think that's all for this time... Till meet again in the post...  

WELCOME TO THE NEW SEMESTER.. 
start it with new spirit, new confident and new hope! All the best to all..
 

1 comment:

  1. salam.. lama tak update.. =)
    i will miss u all n every moment in ktd..
    teruskan perjuangan..
    doakan kami juga tuk menghadapi dunia..

    ReplyDelete